Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I posted a thread afew days ago about selling my car because my insurance got reduced by half so I am getting a 4th gen now. I am selling my car but don't know how much I should sell it for. I am listing all the things to help come to a price so maybe you guys could help me. Ok, The car just got a brand new paint job 1 week ago( Blackberry Pearl) body is in excellent condition, lowered with coilovers and kyb's in the front. I have teg front lip on it and a short ram intake. the mileage is at 160,000 miles and drives great( I will be posting a video on the acceleration). The interior is like new since I don't smoke or keep my car dirty, i have an extra set of rear seats as well. Additions to the car are 2 1/4 catback exhaust with a magna flow muffler, 5 1/4 Fosgate component in the front and "6 JBL's in the rear. I also have a JBL 300.1 with a Pioneer sub in a ported box that I will sell with the car since it all works well together. I have a pioneer indash unit as well that I might take out ( Avic N1) because it is great unit. Oh, and the shifter is cut with a after market knob. I will be posting new pics today of my lude. So what do you guys think?? Thanks alot!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts