Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to start i listen to mostly rock/metal eg mudvayne or godsmack with some chemical bros or orgy mixed in. What I am wondering would I be better off going with two 10/12s or go with something like an 8 and a 15. I was thinking the 8 and 15. The 8 for higher freq faster bass and the 15 for lower freq bass. or just try to get two of the same during a buy one get one 1/2 weekend. the rest of the speakers im running are a pair of lightining audio 5&1/4s (front doors) and 6X9s back seat arm rests (still making the mounts) (I got both pair for 40 bucks total so i figured what the heck) and a future set of either 5&1/4s or 6&1/2s for the rear deck.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
.... seeing as the rest of your system must sound pretty average, i'd say go for it, get the 8 and the 15 and power them with like a 100,000 watts peak 70 watts rms amp...

seriously though, give a budget and it will be easier to recommend stuff... you want a buy one get one half off so you're buying it where? circuit city?

there are a lot of nice 12"s out there that hit pretty well in the 10 range and go low enough to satisfy most bass enthusiasts. listen to 2 tens and 2 12"s with one of your cd's, see which you like better... most people will tell you not to run different sized subs in the same trunk space

1 - 3 of 3 Posts