Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody post a pic of their lude with tokico blues and H&R race springs or neuspeed race springs and give me a little feedback on how there car rides? I'm trying to make sure that the springs I buy arent going to make my car to low and I want I decent ride quality as well. Currently waiting on my tokicos to come in and I'm riding on factory struts and skunk2 coil overs I don't really like the coil overs.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You could return or sell the tokicos and coilovers and wait for the BC full coilover group buy. It will be in Jan probably and you get a much better ride because you can adjust ride height without sacrificing driveability. They are only a little bit more than a tokico coilover setup. Just ask anyone who has full coilover setup.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advise i was really interested in those BC coilovers. They look sweet but i just want a lil feed back on them because thats is kinda high price for me. Im only 18 and still in school at the moment so I'm a little limited on how much I can work at the time, but I'm definetly gooing to think about doing that. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
Thanks for the advise i was really interested in those BC coilovers. They look sweet but i just want a lil feed back on them because thats is kinda high price for me. Im only 18 and still in school at the moment so I'm a little limited on how much I can work at the time, but I'm definetly gooing to think about doing that. Thanks again.
Trust me when I say its the best investment for your suspension to date.

The BC coilovers seem to be the lowest priced units I have come across.

Any true coilover kit is going to out perform the spring and strut combo because the struts are valved and produced to the range of spring rates offered by the manufacturers.

The lude will handle like a real sports car while giving you the option to soften or stiffen your suspension on any corner. Which means corner to corner tuning.

So go with the Ksports, D2's or the BC's because they all are above the standard spring strut combos.

I love my Ksports. I won't go back to drop springs.
I will be getting another kit for my second lude when my finances permit it.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
do u have anything done to the motor? if not id recomend a full exhaust and an intake to start with. thats just me though

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you were asking me. Yes, i do have a full exhaust with custom headers 4-2-1 with a custom cat-back and i made myself a custom cold air intake the filter sits right were my battery use to be located. I've had my lude for almost 5 years now it was originally b21A1 i blew it up:cry: and replaced it with a JDM B20A:grinning:. Im in the process of building a custom turbo charger kit for my lude all im waiting for is a manifold i ordered from one of the members Greg Garcia not sure his name on the Forum. I have everything i need except im saving a little cash to get a chipped ecu from moto.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have Integra light flywheel and clutch it was a great mod. other than that im pretty much stock.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
sounds like you know ur shit, and off to a great start too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah thanx bro I'm trying you know its hard with our ludes can"t get anything for them. It's extremely frustrating sometimes makes wana get rid of the car but I'd never do that 4ws no way I'll let go of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts