Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Just had a question.

I recently saw a 3rd gen Prelude with some pretty cool Honda rims on it. Even though the car had seen better days, the rims were pretty nice.

They were a 15" 5 or 6 spoke (straight spokes) design with the Honda 'H' in the middle with a a 205/50R15 tire. Was there a stock rim this size and design for this gen of Prelude?

I couldn't find anything from searching.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Center caps are pretty standard size. They could be aftermarket, or they could have come off a newer civic. I can't think of any straight 5 or 6-spoke honda OE wheels, though. '99 Si had 7-spoke wheels, and 7th-gen Civic EX had similar looking ones, too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, okay. I found a couple online that were pretty close to what you guys were talking about.

Civic:

Integra:

It looks like you could just swap an 'H' in on the Integra rims, so I see what you're talking about.

Thanks for the help. Maybe I'll see the car again, and get a better look. After seeing all these rims online, I'm starting to forget how many spokes it had :), but I'm leaning more towards the civic.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have the 7 spoke SI rims. The honda centercaps do come out but I have no clue if they are interchangeable with acura ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts