Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get people together to meet once a month and ride to shows together from the area would like to see who's interested please hit me back let's get MD represented

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you meet in Columbia, I would totally attend. There's a nice parking lot right off 175 and 95 in the Costco/Best Buy shopping center.

I no longer own a Prelude but I still love them. Would love to get one again some time in the future. Best car I ever owned.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok I'm down for a monthly meet. There's also another guy trying to set something up but he's over in Manassas. I missed irev but let'sa get a meet Goin in moco.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not many people so far only 2 or 3 ???? was at IREV this past weekend saw lots of hondas but only one prelude besides mine

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm down but I started a new job so my nights and weekends will be filled for awhile

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool so let just go ahead and set a date how about Sept 14 Sat night like 8pm and how does the Shoppers Food Whearhouse Parking lot??? does that work?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reminder to anyone who wants to come out 8pm Saturday September 14 bring out all ludes!!! 18066 Mateny Rd Germantown, MD 20874 right off Great Seneca HWY come and represent.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok so I been here for about 10 15 minutes now. Ill stick around for another 15 and if noone shows up im rolling out. Im parked by the mc Donalds on the side where the flags are. Black 5th gen

·
Registered
38 Posts
If any of you are willing to drive to the northern virginia area we are starting a group, Juan is starting it with myself. Let me know if you want an invite to the facebook page! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts