Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy Dc's Or Greddy Stainless Steel headers, but it seems to me that they don't make them for h23. Is it true? Or am i wong. I really don't trust any Ebay no brand or Megan SS headers.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the H23 with DC Sport Header I got off eBay and love them. I also got my test pipe there and my clutch. I even got the lude off eBay...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Im looking to buy Dc's Or Greddy Stainless Steel headers, but it seems to me that they don't make them for h23. Is it true? Or am i wong. I really don't trust any Ebay no brand or Megan SS headers.
If you trust DC, there is no reason you shouldn't trust Megan SS headers. Theyre bassicly the same header design, and both net you virtually no extra hp. lol
They're just mainly cosmetic.

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
They don't make any headerS for the h23a1 because it's a 4cyl.

They do however make a header. Go ceramic.
Also as I've read, megan is just about the same as DC. Get a 2.5 collector, spend less money, and don't mount the bracket that goes to the block or the weld will split.

They're just mainly cosmetic.
You also get a cheap flex pipe out of it if yours is shot.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
DC sport headers make power on h23 unlike the h22. When I had a h23 the DC made about 9whp in the mid range and about 6 up top. (mind you this was with a full bull frog/gude head package) Oh and like what bboixtc said get the ceramic.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have an H23 megan racing header + downpipe for sale

and yes they do make SS headers for the H23.

·
boosting in progress
169 Posts
Go with ceramic. I had an OBX ceramic(junk) then switch to my RS*R that is stainless. Their's a huge difference in heat coming from the RS*R header.
i got some cheap ebay ones for about 50 bucks and just put dei heat wrap on them. heat wrap cost me about an other 50. didn't notice apower gain but a loss neither

·
boosting in progress
169 Posts
oh by the waythat heat wrap stuff really does work. cooled down my engine bay a lot. i can literaly touch the wraped header with out burning my hand

1 - 15 of 15 Posts