Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me my back rotor is squeeling like crazy, it just started acting up, i think a rock is between my breaks and my rotors because my breakpads look new... it started happening when i was driving. any idea's?

Thanks Deric

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
You mean its making a "screeching" type of noise? Could just be time for new rotors and/or pads.

·
Registered
320 Posts
This happen to me once, not sure if same deal with you but i had a lip on my brake pads(maybe rotor? was awhile ago) that was causing a noise similar to a plane landing... dunno, maybe check that out.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am going to take my wheels off and then my calipers, if its the break pads then i will replace but otherwise its very difference... its going with the wheel. like it squeels 3/4ths of the wheel rotation and then lets off and then does it again in a loop type phase.. very weird

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
sounds like you need some new brake pads. I'd advise to get theme asap before it starts cutting into your rotor which will cause more problems

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
prelude1897 said:
sounds like you need some new brake pads. I'd advise to get theme asap before it starts cutting into your rotor which will cause more problems
I concour with this

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
if its uneven like that you should consider turning your rotors too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts