Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... Long story short. I got the worlds stupidest ticket... it was a big fail for me!!!
Ive been having allote of problems, so im kinda spaced out alote. Im driving to pic up a 3 dollar part. Im driving the speed limit, when i am looking at 2 cops in the distance with there pussy ass radar guns pointed at me. So not even noticing im doing it, i floor it, while staring at him. When i came 2, all i could see was a big smile on his face, and his lights going on as i pass him. Long story short, 77 in a 55. Almost 1 month later, i go to pay the ticket, and the place is packed due to a court hearing they had going on about a murder in my area!!! so i wait, and wait, and wait, and dont get shit done! SO now it needs to be paid by tuesday, and i work monday. Question is, can i pay this shit over the internet? like has any one payed over the internet? feal free to flame on my lack of research. i just dont want to pay it, then get pulled over and arrested... again!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Best thing to do is to check the web site for the county or city your ticket is in. Give them a call and ask or see if there's something on the site about payment methods. Did you read the back of the ticket as well?

I've never heard of paying online but every place is different.

Good luck, and yeah, I've had those moments too where you just say fuck it and do something stupid.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Its possible you can pay online. Either the ticket will say you can or just go to your states traffic website, and look on there. I am able to in Alaska so I would assume you could as Alaska is always close to the last state to get anything of goodness.

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
You can usually get an extension, just give the court a call and you should be ok. I dont think they're open on weekends though...good luck with that.

·
the 'lude makes me poor.
2,421 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can pay online in Cali but every state is different, you should be able to check online for your state, also like said above, you my be able to get an extension by calling, and again i know it doesn't help you much but you can request one extension online in LA county, for a second you have to go in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts