Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a whats up south Carolina im driving a 93 prelude si no mods on it just rims and tint trying to get a h22a swap then boost from their you can find me in Spartanburg "864"

·
Registered
178 Posts
a yo im ridin in the 843 a 91 si with 89 2.0si motor with a civic aem intake, 2.1 intake mani, 2.1 exhaust mani, 5 speed 2.1 tranni, short shifter,msd box , blaster 2 coil, spoon sports cat, full custom 2 1/2 inch catback exhaust,ngk plugs n wires,black painted carbon fiber vis racing hood, lip kit front n rear

·
Registered
10 Posts
91Darkness here, 91si, in the process of swapping for a jdm b20a, neuspeed header, ngk performance wires, ngk laser plat. plugs, custom cleared side markers and turn signal lights, rare sebring sports exhaust, 17" konig DTD Glide's, gorilla lug nuts, and air intake.

·
Registered
87 Posts
spartanburg sc 01 prelude lowered with d2 coilovers,konig rims,mugen style front bumper,carbon fiber hood and trunk,apexi world sport2 exhaust, and high flow cat converter

future mods new mugen style skirts already ordered
hytec replica header
tint
new rims
new speakers

·
Registered
243 Posts
843 Hilton Head Island 01 EBP Prelude, Lowered with 18" DrifZ wheels.
OEM Lip Kit (sides and rear), missing the front one =(
AEM Air intake, sport exhaust, tint, cleared side markers and turn signal lights.
Replica JDM fogs.
And some extras lol

·
Registered
738 Posts
mount pleasant.. 92 si 4ws.. paint lowering bbs rs.. daily driver

·
Registered
272 Posts
803, and I guess I'm the only one.. Rock Hill. 93 Lude Si4WS mods down below, waiting for new valvetrain, cams, gears, and a bigger jet :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
I dont live ibn the carolinas but i have a 92 prelude si, all it has are 18" rims a magnaflow exhaust and a tie bar in front and back.

My future plans for the car are H22 Vtec motor of course. I also want Megan racing Headers and High flow cat-back exhaust. I wanna drope the ride with some megan racing coilover, change my busings. Then Aem short ram intake and then in time a dual chamber intake. a new clutch maybe stage one or 2. Lip kit in the front. Milano red paint job. JDM fog lights, amber bumper kits, new headlights with corner ambers. I wanna change my tailights to the stock ones and get lower front and rear bars. Extually some new wheels, like some VOLKS

·
Registered
2 Posts
what up ridin in the 843 (flo-town) got a 91 si 4WS not many mods yet just a aem intake, stage 2 clutch, rota slips, accord side skirts and lip kit on front and back, and a lil bit of bottom end block work on a b21a1. planning on doing a b20a5 swap and swaping over my b21a1 tranny intake manifold and just get a set of after market headers for the b20. no turbo for me dont like em to much i tend to tear shit up when i slap one on so staying away from that this time :hmmmm:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Greenville, 864!! 3rd gen, no real big mods.. car jumped timing I think, been gone for a while care has been sitting. Just got home from Iraq so looks I will be doing a rebuild here soon enough.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts