Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That freaking blows. Get some pics of the door.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
my wife watched a blue hair plow into a car at the entrance to our neighborhood last night....

then she watched to make sure the blue hair found the owner of the car. (i've taught her well)

this is why my lude, my N600 and my wife's CRV stay in the driveway, and my beater pickup sits at the curb.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my wife watched a blue hair plow into a car at the entrance to our neighborhood last night....

then she watched to make sure the blue hair found the owner of the car. (i've taught her well)

this is why my lude, my N600 and my wife's CRV stay in the driveway, and my beater pickup sits at the curb.
Yeah well I own two cars and my mom has a Jeep and our driveway only supports 1 vehicle. So I have the WHOLE curb to myself! yippie. BTW WTF is a blue hair?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
blue hair aka Q-tip:

in the midwest and the south, old ladies treat their gray hair with something that turns it blueish...i dunno what it is, but if you go to any live action theatre during a sunday matinee, you'll see what i'm talking about.

while i was trying to find a good pic for a definition...i found this, thought it was funny:

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Oh lol. Never heard that. I was thinking it was like a hair off that big blue ox that made the grand canyon lol.
That would be "Babe" the blue Ox. Sad ending for Paul Bunyan's pet Ox. It was a hot day and Babe was standing in a corn field. It was so hot that the corn began to pop. Poor Babe thought it was was snow and froze to death.

End of story

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
That would be "Babe" the blue Ox. Sad ending for Paul Bunyan's pet Ox. It was a hot day and Babe was standing in a corn field. It was so hot that the corn began to pop. Poor Babe thought it was was snow and froze to death.

End of story
wow, both funny, yet sad.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I thought blue hair was a nickname for a car or something. I love learning stuff on here...if it was a 'blue hair' she might have not even known...probably thought her car was acting up or something.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
when you start riding a motorcycle, your perception of the driving population around you changes radically.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In some of the pics it doesn't look so bad but the skin is irrepairable and the shell is severely warped. The repair shop said it would be cheaper to replace. I only got an estimate to show my neighbor, I already have another set of doors because I am doing a power window/mirror swap. Anyway the total was just under $900.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Man that sucks. I bet it was a drunk driver or the good old Blue hairs. Got to lock the old, give them a licenses to drive and not check if they can see worth a dam. Got to love this world.

Too bad you like to far away, I have a set of spare doors on my back porch, plus a hood and trunk deck. But they are Red.

Ok blue hair bitches, bring it on!!!!!

Keep and eye out for another ride that has damage, who knows, it might have been them that did this to you.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Go around your block and do the white paint check

1 - 20 of 33 Posts