Honda Prelude Forum banner
121 - 138 of 138 Posts
Discussion starter · #122 ·
Mabe for a larger area pump a bunch out on a section of cardboard, and use a somthing like a credit card to spread it out over the suspected area. Use gloves, that stuff is much harder to clean off than silicon.

Discussion starter · #124 ·
They are next, I'm slammed with work right now, so it will be in two weeks. But since you brought it up, I'll be thinking about it. So far I'm sure I'll use the rear legend calipers, but the rotors may come from another honda/acura.

Discussion starter · #126 ·
Not sure, I'll stop by the junk yard later this week to find out. If the legend's don't I'll try another car, they have a shit ton of other acura's out there as well. I'll look them all over and let you know what I find by sunday. Hopfully I'll find a set of double piston calipers from a acura CLs or GS legend, I have been keeping my eye out for one of those cars. Dam, I was trying to stay away from the junk yard for a while, looks like I'll be back this week.

good work bro love the car
Nice job searching and finding this thread.

Unfortunately, RIP for this car. :( It was special among the 3rd gens...

RIP! Love this build, loved his car. I haven't kept up much to date on PP in the last couple years, but now that I came back I fell in love with his build, then found out he passed away, terrible. :wzbigcry:

I love the idea of the h22 manifold.. In the next few months I'm going to work on turboing my b20a5, and WAS planning on using a DSM oem manifold and turbo.. But after seeing this, and knowing an aftermarket h22 manifold has to flow much better then a OEM dsm manifold, I think I'm going to go this route.

I have no problem port matching, plus I already planned on porting the head. I could even if needed for best flow, have the manifold welded up and built up on the side it overhangs, and even if I wanted have the head welded up although I don't think that'll matter.

Wish the guy was still around, his car was amazing! Seems like he provided a lot of good information and help when he was around. RIP

i good the manifold H22 !
i buy the same piston rod with race engenring :)
=
it's normal for you , not have the drilling of the connecting rod lubrication on FORGED ROD ? ( in OEM rod there are present)

K:

i good the manifold H22 !
i buy the same piston rod with race engenring :)
=
it's normal for you , not have the drilling of the connecting rod lubrication on FORGED ROD ? ( in OEM rod there are present)

K:
In case you were nott aware....

As many of you know I have a lot of user Turbonetics1's old parts from his sweet lude that got rear ended a little over a year ago. Because of this I had the opportunity to get to know Jonathan (Turbonetics1) a little bit and even drove down to Charleston SC to meet him. I was talking with Forza earlier today and Jonathan came up in our conversation. Forza told me that Danktank had heard that Jonathan had passed so I did some research when I got home today. I also found out that some of you already knew this by looking at his homepage on here. Here is what I found.

http://www.live5news.com/global/story.asp?s=12781476

I know that Jonathan loved cars, boats, his work (carpenter by trade), and his family. He left behind two sons, a one year old and a six year old. He was a great asset to our community and had one of the nicest third gens I have ever seen on here, which he built himself.

Rest in Peace Turbonetics1

121 - 138 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.