Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
10,000,001 Posts
JONATHAN's MEMORIAL.

THIS IS PRELUDEPOWER'S TRIBUTE FOR YOU BUDDY. THE SKY HAS ANOTHER STAR TO LOOK AT.

The 3 genners and the rest of the community will not forget you bro!

This is my h22 manifold, and also how you can bolt one to a b20a5 head.

This picture is after 8000 very hard miles with around 16psi. You can see the side load wear on the cylinders, but i guess its not really that bad because its very light at this stage. My first block only lasted 6 months and this is my 4th. Tight pistons are the key to building a long lasting b20. I expect this block to last around 50,000 miles

The picture of the head above has b18a ARP head studs. The stud kit comes with one washer, I just added an extra because the b18a stud are a tad longer than the b20a's. Also the center studs had to be cut down because they touched the cams. I only used the factory washer on the two center studs.

Can you see how beefy those splines are! This is a factory traction lock system, also note how I had to grind down the b20a5 block for the intermidate shaft, I wonder if there is a better clearance there on the jdmb20a block?

·
Registered
42 Posts
dude...um yeah i want your car...trade??..lol

would ya builda motor for me??

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
dude you stole my paint jk but for real what is that color called cus it looks just like mine well the paint does other then that your car kicks my cars ass lol my color is sunburst orange met.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
cadster, is that your copper lude?? haha jk. awesome build though, hope this one lasts you 50k like you said.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
i gotta admit, its very nice, but might i suggest heat blankets on the turbo, looks like you're getting alot of air right on the turbo

·
3rd Gener
452 Posts
Awesome setup! I see the A/C is retained in your setup also. Does it still work well without the extra a/c fan?

·
Registered
121 Posts
what valve cover is that off of??? did the cover bolt on directly or did you have to modify it to fit? props to you!! looking good.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
lookin good man. how she runnin?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Awesome for sure man, I was begging to doubt all you were saying.

Very nice and clean. I'm very envious of your lude.

·
Registered
265 Posts
damn

1 - 20 of 138 Posts