Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Whipped a quick video up. First time out for the season, nothing exciting. Nothing crazy, just some steep ass runs. The first run is the peak of the mountain (or as high as you can go without hiking) and is fairly steep. The snow was pretty shitty and I couldn't see 5ft in front. The second part with the caution sign is really steep. I included the 2 shots of the run in the flash clips before I hit it to try and give it some depth. The next bit is running through the trees followed by going back to the top.

Once at the top I turned left and hiked out into a different bowl. This bowl has 4 steep shoots. I went to the steepest and longest one that was open and bombed down it. A few flash clips later and I am back at the 2nd run area that's really steep. Only this time I went to the cliff area with cliffs that are all covered with snow. From the camera view you can't see any of them, but going up the chair you get a real good idea of how many there are surrounding me.

Due to the contrast it's hard to gauge the incline and all but overall I think it turned out pretty decent for a first shot with my new go pro3.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you very much! Differentiation makes chat venezuela it difficult to check the score and everything else except as a whole, I think it turned out to be really good for the main shot with my new go pro3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts