Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,348 Posts
Nice pictures. You remind me of Eric Weinrich. He scares me.

--J

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,348 Posts
He's a defenceman in the NHL. He scares me because he has no hair and looks mean. Also, he looks as though he'd eat your face if you got in his way or stepped on his foot or something. I think it's the whole being bald thing.

What was this tail of the dragon thing all about?

--J

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Import_Tuna said:
He's a defenceman in the NHL. He scares me because he has no hair and looks mean. Also, he looks as though he'd eat your face if you got in his way or stepped on his foot or something. I think it's the whole being bald thing.

What was this tail of the dragon thing all about?

--J
:lol: Oh, you're talking about me! lol I guess I do look a bit mean/mad in that pic! lol

Check out http://www.tailofthedragon.com for more info...

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will get moved...I like to have a trail here too since I know a lot more 3rd genners will see it...

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Eric.. he used to be a flyers boy right? dang, they better beat the sabers tonight!! anyhow, great pics. car looks great.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
edge2lyfe said:
I've worked at alot of dams but that looks impressive. Nice photos btw, I'll have to be there next time for sure, heck even take a tour of dam too.
No time for Dam tours! lol Unless you go for like a week. But a weekend only gives so much time to hit all the local area roads...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
lol, it was alittle strange standing at the bottom of the dam... and sleeping below it durring a pretty bad storm

hopefully i can make it next year... but who knows, ill be in pensacola so it'll be a really long drive

·
Registered
156 Posts
Import_Tuna said:
Nice pictures. You remind me of Eric Weinrich. He scares me.

--J
He may look mean but, hes a nice ass mellow kinda guy. Very very maticulous when it comes to pictures. :turn: Every single person i met down there was cool as hell. Even aside from the prelude guys we had s2k after s2k guy running us down and showing pictures of there preludes and wanting to find out about who we are. Hopefully josh gets his pictures up soon i think hes got a couple better pictures of the yellow s2k.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts