Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some new Wheels and Mods..Update new pics

Hey guys..i havint posted pics of my car yet.. these are the most recent leme know what you think..

Recently done
-GC Coilovers
-KYB shocks
- JDM Integra Type R rims
-Yohkohama Tires
-DIY black house heads
-6,000k HIDs
-Amber LED Bulbs in the head lights

Next is my OEM lip kit.. SO if anyone got either just the front lip or the whole lip kit forsale LEMME KNO!! i need it lol If its in pearl white it would be better

I ALSO WANT USDM FOGS>>soo if anyone got that let me know..

Lemme know what you think.. postive and negative comments allowed.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I <3 '98 spec JDM ITR wheels. A lip kit would definately enhance the car's appearance in good way.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Def lovin the ITR wheels. drop looks good too. nice job job man how are the KYB's? I had a hard time deciding between them and the Koni's but I like my Koni's

·
Registered
852 Posts
Looks tite, just gotta drop it n get a lip for it.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's one of the cleanest white 5th gens I've seen. . .at least from that pic and that angle. I'm diggin the rims.

Seeing this beautiful pic makes me want to lower my car. I have a black 2001 sh, completely stock. I love her. . .but a part of me wants to dump her.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's one of the cleanest white 5th gens I've seen. . .at least from that pic and that angle. I'm diggin the rims.

Seeing this beautiful pic makes me want to lower my car. I have a black 2001 sh, completely stock. I love her. . .but a part of me wants to dump her.
LoL my lude is clean.. no dents or scratches ;).. front bumper has alot of chips tho =/
And when first got my prelude same feeling i had.. i wasint that happy with it.. i wanted another car.. but now!! i feel like im in love lol " No ****" It sets us apart from all the others ( CIVIC, Integras, Accords) Modifyed hondas u see every day

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Def lovin the ITR wheels. drop looks good too. nice job job man how are the KYB's? I had a hard time deciding between them and the Koni's but I like my Koni's
KYB's are great.. i mean probly not as great as the koni yellows.. but I live in florida.. soo our roads are pretty much paved well soo.. Its perfect.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
buuuump...Now the hard part's keepin those tightie whities clean!
hahaha.. i washed her yesterday.. and today its Dirty :eek:.. BUT ITS WORTH IT! lol.. i love the ITR wheels.. i get alot of Looks and comments dirty or clean

1 - 20 of 34 Posts