Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Let the trash talking begin!!!!!!! ~(_8(L)

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
pearl white is a sick color. i see u got the vafc2 , thumbs up! the car looks good man, i mean i wudve gone a more modest look, like drop the wing, i like the lude even without the oem wing actually. and i wud maybe consider changing the front bumper. i love the rims tho!:p , i actually want those on my lude!..i believe i've seen these pictures before also. anyway keep up the good work man

·
Registered
8,088 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I lost track of my own thread, I bought the car as a trade in here at longo lexus, guy bought an IS 350 :-x lucky bastard :-x . I'm pulling the change out of all my couchs :grin: trying to save up for a cf spoiler and hood. you can't see it but the hood is all stratched up. Performance wise i'm still up in the air on what I want to do.

The xb is all tricked out, he just finished installing two flip down 15in !!!!!! screens in the back seat to go with his two 7in. in the rear door.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.