Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some idiot hit me with his civic hatch TWICE! the first time i saw it but it didnt do much but scuff up my paint a little bit....then the next time he hit me and hit my bumper by the rear tire and dented it...as well as fucked up my new paint job. people suck when they dont tell you shit, like hit your car and not say anything its fucked up.

·
Registered
302 Posts
sounds like a bit of jealousy... its expected from civic drivers... maybe even envy..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hell no its not jealousy, lol. i drove a civic hatch and after that I thanked god I got my prelude. they are soo sketchy to drive, i dont see what ppl see in them. If i was like 250 pounds bigger those civics would feel comfortable to me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohh, i was a little slow on that one. i thought you were saying i was jealous of the civic....psh hell na. its a piece lol.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I would kill anyone..literally...if they touch my Lude....lol.....not playin.
i get alot of civic owners hating on my lude..My homies brother builds cars for Jerrybuilt and you know all they fix is hatchys and shit so this guys sees my lude and is totally fuken hatin...lol....hes saw me engine bay and everything and i told him I wanted to do an H22 swap on my lude...and he was like "nah its not worth it, get a civic better, the paint looks nice but..."...lol..fuken civic lover...he could suck my balls......all civic owner could lick my balls....I smoke 90% of ricers civics here in the streets w/ my stock lude....lol...no bench racing fellas.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts