Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took a few shots tonight, thought the front end was looking especially dope for some reason...I recently took off my front emblem and goof off'd the gunk, I think it really cleaned it up :emthup:

What do you guys/gals think??

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Not bad!
I'm sure you've answered this before, but where are those rims from?

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Prelude85 said:
Not bad!
I'm sure you've answered this before, but where are those rims from?
If you mean what vehicle are they orginally from, they are from the 95 generation Integra GSRs (aka fat fives). I actually had the rims before, sold them to Prelude4ws13, then, they ironically came with the new lude I bought.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
I think the dusk shots suck b/c of the orange hue overpowering the image.
Nonsense! I do it all the time and they turn out magnificent!:evil smile::tongue:

I think it works a little different with a red car though, better? Maybe. . .

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hprelude5R said:
I think the dusk shots suck b/c of the orange hue overpowering the image.

But the new sig is bitchin. Love the moving shot. :)
I agree, but I didn't feel like correcting the image in photoshop, but I agree, the orange is too saturated and it needs more cool complementaries ;)

Thanks, you can thank sexyludegrl (or her BF atleast) for the shot, but I'll take the credit for the sig :emthup:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
the dusk shots of the car make it look to orange. if it were more red and that afternoon shadow out already those shots would look killer Josh. I agree the new sig. is B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the good words :emthup:

I think I had the white balance set on the wrong setting when I took the shots. I was going more for 'check out my car' then 'check out my photo skills', as I didn't really take into consideration the background, or the lighting so much, and dusk was referring more to the time of day :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.