Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its gone. Tim (brobuulak) snatched her up at a great price. Hopefully she works out nicely for him.

I feel naked now, should I post up pics of my new chevy blazer, lol??

Well, I'm still gonna stick around the site, I've become too attached to just up and leave. And don't count me out of the game just yet, I may be in the market for another sometime down the road, I'm a luder for life ;) :emthup:

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
might want to put the pics of the blazer in the NSFW thread :p sorry to hear it went, but you needed bigger... you'll be back in action with another just wait

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the condolences, lol. I'll take some blazer shots later.

Hopefully I'll be back in action one day.

Till then, I'll still be a contributor to the site :emthup:

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i dont understand ppl ditchin ludes for chevy's lately...but i guess its hard to only have one car.
how much did u sell her for? and once again why?

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I didn't want to sell it. It is a great lude, but I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, a house, and a fiance, and they all come first. Plus, my job lately has required me to haul some tools, and the lude isn't right for that. I didn't ditch the lude for a chevy, I got the blazer for free, so I sold the lude and made out with the cash. Its a decent blazer tho, 95, leather, all options, plus 4wd is nice.

Believe me when I say that if that lude could have been saved for a weekend warrior that I would have kept it in a heartbeat, but, its on to another true luder, and he vows to take care of her.

I'll always keep my eyes open for another lude though ;)

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
you ditched a lude for a blazer? The kind that feel like turning a corner at 5 will make you roll over? :crazy: you're crazy :lol:

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Preludesi_2004 said:
you ditched a lude for a blazer? The kind that feel like turning a corner at 5 will make you roll over? :crazy: you're crazy :lol:
Did you read my last post?? I didn't DITCH the lude. I made a selfless responsible decision to sell it for a more practical work/family oriented vehicle. Plus, it was free, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

Plus, I'm paying for a house, a 2000 subaru outback limited, and all the other bills that come with those things, and, my daughter is expensive.

Not all of us can have two of our own vehicles Preludesi_2004 ;)

Like I said what feels like a million times already, if I could have kept it, I would have.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hprelude5R said:
I really wasn't joking when I said death trap. Seriously, watch out.
Why do you say that?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
hey red 89 dont tease like that, how much did you get for it spill it, i think you did allright...... plus free blazer too, cant beat that, you might wanna pick up a 1000 dollar beater 2 or 3g lude in case the chevy lets ya down, seriously, my Z24 wont start up, i got no spark, gotta get a cheap coil pack from ebay, til then ridin a bike, and i never had a honda coil pack go on me...... i did have a friend who needed a new coil to start his crx tho,

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
RED89si said:
Why do you say that?
Roll over is one thing, they also have terrible crash ratings, even at slow speed impacts. Pick up an old ish of consumer reports for the specifics.

I remember reading that passenger impacts resulted in serious injuries even at low speeds. Driver's side wasn't much better.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hprelude5R said:
Roll over is one thing, they also have terrible crash ratings, even at slow speed impacts. Pick up an old ish of consumer reports for the specifics.

I remember reading that passenger impacts resulted in serious injuries even at low speeds. Driver's side wasn't much better.
In that case I better be careful then ;) But hey man, it was free. It was my buddies dads, and he got a MDX, but he bought it brand new and drove it for 11 years, so, I'm only the 2nd owner. It does have 178k on it and he's done his fair share of maintenance on it. Thanks for the heads-up, and thanks for scaring the shit out of my fiance :evil smile: ;)

BAD91Si said:
hey red 89 dont tease like that, how much did you get for it spill it, i think you did allright...... plus free blazer too, cant beat that, you might wanna pick up a 1000 dollar beater 2 or 3g lude in case the chevy lets ya down, seriously, my Z24 wont start up, i got no spark, gotta get a cheap coil pack from ebay, til then ridin a bike, and i never had a honda coil pack go on me...... i did have a friend who needed a new coil to start his crx tho,
Oh yeah, I let her slip away for a mere 2400 :wzbigcry:

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
hey now :lol: im only 17 so i dont pay for a house or anything other than cell phone and car insurance. My honda was $800 and my mr2 was $4500 so not like im made of money..

"i'm not liquid john, im not.... liquid" - Tom green on Stealing Harvard.

O and ya those damn things r so fucking scary around corners. When i was driving my sisters i took a decent corner at like 10-15, and i was scared shitless i seriously thought i was going to roll over. theres so much roll to the body it feels as if just turning the wheel is going to flip it.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
drop the blazer to the floor...since u made out so good on the deal. i dont no many ppl who woulda turned it down...stupid subaru stealing all your money...my maxima is killing me too i pay 846 a mo. for insurance...but in july it will b dropped to 759 woohoo good luck w. the blazer and the search of your next lude...

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
deiz91si said:
drop the blazer to the floor...since u made out so good on the deal. i dont no many ppl who woulda turned it down...stupid subaru stealing all your money...my maxima is killing me too i pay 846 a mo. for insurance...but in july it will b dropped to 759 woohoo good luck w. the blazer and the search of your next lude...

:shock: :shock: $846? you pay what my prelude cost me each month..... Do i even ask how many tickets you have? I have one speeding and its 104 for liability for my mr2, and my parents are nice and put the lude on theirs and its like $15-20 for liability but i still pay them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts