Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Ap1 S2000

Some of the shots didnt come out good and I know the wax job is bad(previous owner did it)

I am still going to be a regular visitor on this site....I'm currently lookinf for a da integra or 3rd gen for a dd

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice car... I have one that I am selling :)

They're a blast...

Top down 24/7.... unless it's a hurricane.

Rain + Top Down + 50 + mph = no rain inside the car.

www.s2ki.com if you are not on there already

·
Registered
496 Posts
Should have gotten an AP2 but still a nice pick up I use to be crazy about them and it just wasn't pretical for me as a DD vehicle, good luck with it and mods will burn a hole in your wallet just a heads up they're expencive.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Should have gotten an AP2 but still a nice pick up I use to be crazy about them and it just wasn't pretical for me as a DD vehicle, good luck with it and mods will burn a hole in your wallet just a heads up they're expencive.
x2 except the AP2 part...

I like my 9000 rpm rev limit. :)

And that's why I am selling my S... it's a blast but to modify it to actually be fast cost A LOT and my insurance is ridiculous.

Got my lude for free and it's gonna be my daily... and then I'll get an older project car to make fast for cheap.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Well well well, yet another one to join the league of extraordinary gentlemen S2K owners.
I have had mine for almost 2 years, and I love it. Like was said already, top down 99%. then if I get stuck out in the rain, up it goes.

And yes AP1 much better than the AP2....although I do like the AP2 interior and head/tail lights. You just can not beat the extra 1000rpms to play with....And then top that of with a Comptech SC system, with about 14psi (like I did) you will always have a smile on your face when you drive it.

Good grab none the less.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to disagree with the AP2 part lol, as far as the prices go.......Holy S#@!:razz:, I'm fairly content with the performance of it stock so I'm going to leave it alone for now.

x2 except the AP2 part...

I like my 9000 rpm rev limit. :)

And that's why I am selling my S... it's a blast but to modify it to actually be fast cost A LOT and my insurance is ridiculous.

Got my lude for free and it's gonna be my daily... and then I'll get an older project car to make fast for cheap.
I can't see myself getting rid of my S any time soon.....The car is just so fun to drive.

Well well well, yet another one to join the league of extraordinary gentlemen S2K owners.
I have had mine for almost 2 years, and I love it. Like was said already, top down 99%. then if I get stuck out in the rain, up it goes.

And yes AP1 much better than the AP2....although I do like the AP2 interior and head/tail lights. You just can not beat the extra 1000rpms to play with....And then top that of with a Comptech SC system, with about 14psi (like I did) you will always have a smile on your face when you drive it.

Good grab none the less.
Thanks, I can't take the smile of my face after taking the S to 9k:D

nice pick up and good luck with it. someday ill get mine:inlove:
Someday.....you can get one right now:wink2:
I was actually surprised at how affordable they are now.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thanks, I can't take the smile of my face after taking the S to 9k:grin:

Don't keep it up there everyday and every second till that smile turns upside down :D

·
Registered
797 Posts
Mines for sale for $8,000... 90k miles on a 00....:spinface:
Thats a pretty good deal....
Mine is an '01 and 65 miles away
from 60,000 Miles. I guess since I only
drive it on the weekend from March to
October....I keep the miles off. :headbang:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts