Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been gone for awhile.... busy with work...

I sold my black 97' Prelude a week ago to a kid thats going to UTI down here in Phoenix. Well replaced the lude with a brand new 2006 Honda Civic Si. I got a killer deal on it from my work. She is Nighthawk black pearl. What can i say love the black. I still have my 00' white lude looks great i threw on the cf hood, 18's and the retrofit lights. pretty pointless thread with no pics but i'll get some new pics up soon.

What kind of rims do you all think i should get for the SI? Rota? :devil:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Damn that sucks. At least you replaced it with another Honda. Pics/vids of the civic would be excellent.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Send me your Civic lights so I can retrofit them with some TSX projectors:tongue: J/P

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
put a set of work emotions on the civic :emthup: ... or maybe a set of volk gtu's.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Screw the wheels, the first thing i'd tackle would be the horrific oem bumpers.

In Vegas there was a new SI that had a mugen integra bumper fitted to it at the big auto show. Looked amazing! :shock:

Then maybe i'd consider some wheels.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
At least he still has another lude so thats good. +1 for pics

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol thanks guys. white lude looks sick with the retrofit lights and the cf hood. i'll try and get some pics up soon guys. i still will be on the board. i checked out a civic site clubsi.com <--- worst site in the world nothing is like prelude power. lol

bunch of jacks over there at clubsi.com.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
blcklude97 said:
lol thanks guys. white lude looks sick with the retrofit lights and the cf hood. i'll try and get some pics up soon guys. i still will be on the board. i checked out a civic site clubsi.com <--- worst site in the world nothing is like prelude power. lol

bunch of jacks over there at clubsi.com.
The site is named club si, would it be an accurate assumption that they don't welcome individuals with anything but civics or crx's?

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
28 Posts
have fun with the new toy

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all just stick to preludepower....

:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
the new SI's are pretty sweet lookin if you ask me, but...... whats the deal with the 160 hp? is it that much slower than your lude? let me know.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I thought the new SI's had K20's? That's a Type-S motor right, with like 200-something at the crank? I know the old B16 SI's had 160something, and I'm not too clear on the REALLY ugly newer roller skate ones,

I dunno I could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts