1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
i would get them and then paint them to match my car

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
just wouldnt look right to me, if someone is gunna get the CF ones to save wieght, dont kno how much it would actually save and its not a race car why have CF fenders on a white car?

·
Registered
562 Posts
there was this one EBP lude on socalprelude that had these on his car...he tried to straight trade me before =P. he said they heat up quick though

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
not my style

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Thye look ok. Your not gonna save any weight. There was a guy near by me selling a pair for ~$200 a couple months ago. I wounder why they were so cheap.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Stock trunks dont weigh much. fenders would be ok but they are pretty light as is
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
just wouldnt look right to me, if someone is gunna get the CF ones to save wieght, dont kno how much it would actually save and its not a race car why have CF fenders on a white car?
Can't have carbon fiber on a car in SCCA or NASA. If the stuff breaks it sends shards of sharp ass carbon all over the track; punctures tires, body panels, drivers lol.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
If you buy those for 500 each they should throw in cf sunroof plug, cf hood, cf trunk, cf doors, and rear quarters... big ballin

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
If you buy those for 500 each they should throw in cf sunroof plug, cf hood, cf trunk, cf doors, and rear quarters... big ballin
good god the onlything left is bumpers lol

personally i like them - question is are the rolled to fit wider rims than OEM??
but i think it would look ok if it was blk cf blk car - or silver cf silver/white car other than that - it could go either way

1 - 20 of 43 Posts