Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a yellow prelude skyline conversion? i tried searching within this forum but cant find it

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
theres at least one pic of it in the pictures thread, but someone posted a video of those 2 conversion ludes riding/racin, etc.

If you can't find the exact picture, pm me with an email and i'll send it to u since i have it saved on my laptop. :)

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
more like, fucking awesome.

the lude pulls off the skyline conversion better than any other coupe out there imo. the lines are very similar.

·
Registered
793 Posts
ya.....but its a prelude...

i think the skyline pulls off the skyline front end better

::sigh::

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
They did a good job on that!! like the fitment on both of them with the fenders, bumber and hood!! But yea beau carney I agree with you!! Its a Prelude not a skyline or itr. Plus I love the 5th gen head lights even if the ford fusion copyed them (damm you ford) LOL

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool thanks

does the yellow one have an R34 rear conversion as well?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
na it has prelude stock taillights
here is anther pic of another skyline front conversion and ITR front conversion I fond on my computer

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don't care what anyone says.. that is one bitchn conversion. I'd do that in a heart beat if I were keep'n my ride for good..

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
2.2L said:
the ITR conversion > skyline
Agreed. At least then it's still in the family. I agree with 2quik that the 5th gen Prelude pulls of the Skyline lines better than any other car out there but it's not a Skyline, it's a Prelude. That type of conversion is cooler on a car like a Civic that needs more than the usual upgrade to stand out.

·
Registered
708 Posts
this conversion is gay

a prelude is a prelude, and a skyline is a skyline. leave them alone

·
Registered
98 Posts
Antonious said:
this conversion is gay

a prelude is a prelude, and a skyline is a skyline. leave them alone
I was going to post that....guess u beat me to it..

Yea lame skyludes... dont destroy the prelude look, its what makes it cool. If you want a skyline, get a skyline

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think the skyline conversion looks kinda cool, but I would personally never do that to my prelude. A prelude is a prelude, thats what I bought it for. But i'm not gonna disrespect anyone who does this conversion, thats up to them. It looks different and the prelude definitely has similar lines, so wouldn't be that hard to do.

Now the itr on the other hand, why? The prelude is too long to do something like that and make it look good in my opinion. Still original/uncommon, but......i dunno. If I had the money and really wanted to do something like that, I'd probably go with the skyline.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
does anyone have the video of the 2 converted ludes riding?

it's offline on the teamrice site b/c of bandwith i think.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
manny this thread is for u kid.. That white lude ITR is fuckin nice I am really feelin that... Too much crap on the bottom half tho he need to leave the bumper kit stuff at home!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts