Honda Prelude Forum banner

Skunk2 shift knob

14K views 40 replies 37 participants last post by  LEGiTLUDA 
#1 ·
All i have to say is wow, i really thought these things were over rated, until i got one of my own.

I actually dropped mine when i first took it out of the box, i had no idea it would be so heavy. It feels like its well over a pound, maybe 2 pounds. Im not sure, but the extra weight gives it a really good feel when going through the gears, it give a much more positive engagement.

Id say its worth every cent, it looks good, and makes shifting your car alot easier and more enjoyable, ive had 4 shift knobs including the weighted greddy, and this one takes the cake. Id reccomend it to anyone. Spend your money right the first time and get the skunk2 ;)

#4 ·
i love mie to death. makes me wonder how i could drive on the stock one for a year. i understand about the hot summer part though. i always throw my hat over mine when i get outt the car

#9 ·
I got the anniversary edition very rare adds ten horsepower :megacool:

I like it because if someone tries to rob me it doubles as a lethal throwing device to scare of criminals...or kill them LOL

it weighs 440 grams BTW which is .97 pounds

Ive got this one also, but I was told by the guy at the ricer shop that it adds 15hp. I must of got ripped off. either way lol, I love it. But here in FL it does get pretty darn hot.

#16 ·
definitely agree, i love mine. as mentioned, it is VERY hot in the summer. im sure its cold in the winter but i don't drive my lude in the winter=].

i have a little sleeve i put over it when its really hot. only used it once tho, it cools off quick.

#25 ·
thanks for the review. i contemplated getting this. now it's on the list! haha!

best place to buy stuff for your car at a cheap price would be ebay. or try your local night markets. always have hid kits, led lights, knobs, cone filters, etc everywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.