·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1/ good quality
2/ deep tone but not too lound
3/ come with all hardware to install, include silencer
4/ fitment perfect
5/ recomended need to lower the hanger of the exhaust if got any type of rear lip kit ( oem or wws )
6/ price around $450 shipped

·
Registered
411 Posts
doesnt sound too bad from what ive heard on youtube vids. doesnt have that weed wacker high rev soudn from what i can tell and thats a deal breaker for me with exhuast... i hate that sound so much

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have it and love it and yes it is loud. but its ba :headbang:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
i would have to say
i did NOT like this exhaust when i had it
Too loud and attacts Cops
i would get pulled over like twice a week

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have this exhaust on my 98 SH and the quality is excellent but it is to loud for my liking(im over the whole loud ass daily driven car phase). I actually bought the car not running and recently finished the rebuild on it and I was surprised at how loud the exhaust was.

Would anyone by chance have the silencer to their exhaust they would like to sell me? :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
i've had my skunk2 megapower/ceramic coated dc sports header combo for the last 5 years. slowly but surely the sound was getting real rattly. rattly and loud. turns out the flex piping from the header towards the cat and the actual exhaust went bad. the flex pipe was letting exhaust escape from around itself and the exhaust canister was real rattly inside. i changed them both out and replaced the skunk2 canister with a dynomax turboflow canister and WOW! What a difference. The exhaust system is a solid setup once again. Not too loud and obnoxious, deep tone (not ricy at all!), and no more headaches and weird looks...lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I absolutely love this exhaust. So glad I bought it, prob my favorite sounding exhausts behind mugen of course. Price was awesome, and love the way it cackles/pops in vtec when shifting. Def recommend it to anyone who doesn't care about a little attention haha

·
Registered
39 Posts
ffxbb6 lol damm 2 days a week getting pulled by cops that sucks,i cant wait till i get the skunk though,do u think it would sound good with a megan racing header setup?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have this exhaust on my 98 SH and the quality is excellent but it is to loud for my liking(im over the whole loud ass daily driven car phase). I actually bought the car not running and recently finished the rebuild on it and I was surprised at how loud the exhaust was.

Would anyone by chance have the silencer to their exhaust they would like to sell me? :)

i just got my megapower today and have a silencer if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So who all is still runnig cats on there cars cause with cat cut out and no silencer and I'm setting car alarms off a half block away she's loud

·
Registered
419 Posts
i have a mega power i keep the silencer on, its too loud for my likings. sounds pretty good at idle but it does set off alarms when i hit it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yea i finally got pulled for mine.. im a little upset though, they fucked up the welding on the last hanger (closest to muffler) and it rattles against the control arm CONSTANTLY.. super annoying.. they wont replace the section of piping for me either and its been owned for like 3 weeks now.. o well.. love it.. just some what loud.. but love the exhaust overall :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts