Honda Prelude Forum banner

Skirts and Rear Bumper

592 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  blackbeastlude 
#1 ·
Hey guys, after all the crap ive been through, i decided to keep the lude. I am dead set of the r34 front bumper for my car. now, i dont know what skirts would look nice with that, and im scared if i buy a rear bumper that it wont fit with my muffer, please help! my dad is giving me hell about this.

#2 ·
umm look at pics honda-tech.com pick for yourself. about the rear muffler. it will fit. unless the rear bumper is really cheap. i had a custom exhaust and we had to move the pipe over. it was nothing. how about you just buy my r33 front bumper. if you get the r34, you have to rewire your blinker to the corner lamp of your headlights. which isn't that hard. or fit one of the blinker housings into one of the grills. also. there are 2 kinds of r34 bumpers. theres the one with the mesh in between the headlights. and the wide one that sticks out from the rest of the car and has no grill between the headlights. have fun with gay fiberglass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.