Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
wrong forum....

Nice cars though...I want an INX SO BAD!!!

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Tha sht looks hot!! the INX is sick!

hehehe...Danny has to be jealous lol!:evil smile::evil smile:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
that INX is LOW compared to the SI... yet there is still tons of wheel gap...

do they come lower???

oh ya, and AMAZING pics!

·
Administrator
17,736 Posts
Prelude4ws13 said:
Tha sht looks hot!! the INX is sick!

hehehe...Danny has to be jealous lol!:evil smile::evil smile:
FI Si's pwn carb's :D

Sweet photoshoot though, wish I coulda been there!!

·
Donate you cheap bastages
842 Posts
As said before. Very clean ludes. I know the INX is unique n everything but that front end on a 3rd gen is what makes the car in my mind.

You can keep your INX's. I'll take a regular 3rd Gen Si anyday!

Great shots!

I was curious about the height issue myself too as that's the first thing I noticed about the INX sitting lower with that rear shot so I scrolled back up to check it's wheel gap.

Didn't look lowered to me there so I checked it.

Put in some horizontal lines and the bumpers, tail lights and roof are at pretty well the same height. It's just the curve of the road and the way the ludes are sitting that seems to throw in the visual distortion thus creating the illusion the INX is lower....

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
JDM fo lyf y0
1,224 Posts
Eyyy not a fan of the INX sorry =( But nice anyway! Hell its jdm ;D

I dont like the tan interior they all have, but they have stock chrome bits which i like... but the headlamps GOD SAKE. The popup lights make the preludes IMO, prelude INX looks waaaaaaaay too accordish, just doesnt look cool.

·
12,918 Posts
Simon said:
As said before. Very clean ludes. I know the INX is unique n everything but that front end on a 3rd gen is what makes the car in my mind.

You can keep your INX's. I'll take a regular 3rd Gen Si anyday!

Great shots!

I was curious about the height issue myself too as that's the first thing I noticed about the INX sitting lower with that rear shot so I scrolled back up to check it's wheel gap.

Didn't look lowered to me there so I checked it.

Put in some horizontal lines and the bumpers, tail lights and roof are at pretty well the same height. It's just the curve of the road and the way the ludes are sitting that seems to throw in the visual distortion thus creating the illusion the INX is lower....
You can't just go n draw lines like that to determine height. It's at least one inch lower. The car are like 10" apart.. i doubt there's a one inch dip in the road right between that 10" gap. Who needs lines anyways.. just look.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the comments guys and i just wanted to add that the inx has 130KM and mine has 63KM and also the inx is carbed which isnt very good therefore making my lude better in the long run..........lol

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
LudaPower said:
You can't just go n draw lines like that to determine height. It's at least one inch lower. The car are like 10" apart.. i doubt there's a one inch dip in the road right between that 10" gap. Who needs lines anyways.. just look.
I agree, look at the mirrors, there's maybe 2-3 inches between. It's definately lower.

But both cars are very clean. I too am partial to the stock popups. I'm not a big fan of the Accord look (too many of them!) but I respect the INX because of it's rarity! ;)

·
Donate you cheap bastages
842 Posts
Daily Interlude said:
I agree, look at the mirrors, there's maybe 2-3 inches between. It's definately lower.
Hmmm you and Ludapower seem in agreement here that I can't just draw some horizontal lines to determine height? Why not? No one ever been stood back to back with a friend growing up and used a ruler in a horizontal position to determine if you or your friend were taller? Pretty well the same principle. Put a horizontal marker across two points and see which is higher?

From a common starting point (note the left side of both cars which is the point I drew the lines from) they should very well be able to determine height if the cars are pretty well lined up evenly on the road, which they appear to be.

The SI is leaning to the left, which is obvious when you look at the tail lights. Thus the right side of the car appears to be higher than the INX which is definately noticeably at the mirrors.

From those lines, the INX is pretty well straight and the SI is leaning.

Not that it's really and issue. I was just curious more than anything.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
It doesn't matter about lines...you can see the difference at the mirrors and the wheel gap.
Simon said:
Hmmm you and Ludapower seem in agreement here that I can't just draw some horizontal lines to determine height? Why not? No one ever been stood back to back with a friend growing up and used a ruler in a horizontal position to determine if you or your friend were taller? Pretty well the same principle. Put a horizontal marker across two points and see which is higher?

From a common starting point (note the left side of both cars which is the point I drew the lines from) they should very well be able to determine height if the cars are pretty well lined up evenly on the road, which they appear to be.

The SI is leaning to the left, which is obvious when you look at the tail lights. Thus the right side of the car appears to be higher than the INX which is definately noticeably at the mirrors.

From those lines, the INX is pretty well straight and the SI is leaning.

Not that it's really and issue. I was just curious more than anything.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts