Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a dent behind my drivers door repaired on the 5th. Since then the cars been covered in salt and dirt. Well today its ~40 degrees out and I wash my car to find out that my front drivers fender has a spot where the paint must have been ripped off and the shop just sprayed it over. It looks like shit and Im pissed. Can I get them to repair it or what? What can I do? Ive never dealt with this before. Pics in a second.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pics are hard to see as my caris white. Heres my best:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its about 6 inches long and 1 1/2 wide. Its much easier to see in person.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
What can you do? Go back to the shop and demand they fix it. If not report them for fraud. If your insurance paid, notify the insurance company. Make a big deal about it.

·
Bearderator
8,521 Posts
call your insurance company if you have premium coverage, get some advice from them. Call the shop and speak with a manager or owner. Be polite at first, don't call up raising hell right away cause they will be less likely to listen to you. If they don't fix it right away, contact a lawyer who gives free legal advice and see what they think. It would be best if you could absolutely prove that it was the shop that did it. Best of luck man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts