Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
wait look at hitoshi88's lude, am i wrong or does that say "Hyper Medalion"? Tanabe actually made an exhaust for out cars?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Under photograph section, the picture of the "engine room" looked like shit. Mines not even close to being done yet but still looks way better.

Under the friends section, that was pretty cool, dude had a model that looked just like his real ride.

I just wish I could understand that language. Oh well :)

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
This looks like a RHD drive lude. Nothing spectacular about it. We have nicer ludes on this forum than what you posted ludcifer.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
What's your contribution to the forum? Or are you just a critic?
In this instance its ok for me to be a critic. It looks like a RHD lude. Thats it. Nothing special like I said. If you take offense to what I say thats a you problem.

·
Registered
645 Posts
^Actually i just spent the last half hour going through his site. Translating here and there. It's def not just another prelude, guy has done alot of work to it, as well as some clever mods.

Good find Ludcifer!

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
^Actually i just spent the last half hour going through his site. Translating here and there. It's def not just another prelude, guy has done alot of work to it, as well as some clever mods.

Good find Ludcifer!
Plus there are a bunch of other cars and info on the site

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
not all of em, i cant get "Friends" translated. i want that damned Tanabe exhaust though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts