Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didnt know were to put this but since it was for a 3gen i put it here mod move it if it dont belong here.

Found a set of seats i need for my lude but the guy is in Ct and im in OH anyone ever shipped a set of these? If you have let me know the best way was and what i cost for you to ship them from you to them.

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
grey hound bus man, he can toss them in a large box will probly cost u 20 for both big boxes, but u have to go down to pick them up and he will have to drop them off, i ship a ton on the bus

·
Registered
237 Posts
where are you in ohio? i have two immaculate black seats out of my 91 si here in cincinnati, i just havnt listed them on ebay cuz i didnt want to deal with shipping.
edit: i have the back bench seats too, also immaculate

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
i got seats..they look brand new...event he back seat...theyre blackish greyish...

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
While everyone is telling what they have, I have a set of 91 Si fronts in great condition and 88 Si rear seats on OK condition... :emthup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I sent a set from IN to Cali by DHL they're the cheapest to the west coast.
I used water heater boxes 50 gal ones fit nicely, my buddy is a plumber so boxes were free.

Xowner said:
didnt know were to put this but since it was for a 3gen i put it here mod move it if it dont belong here.

Found a set of seats i need for my lude but the guy is in Ct and im in OH anyone ever shipped a set of these? If you have let me know the best way was and what i cost for you to ship them from you to them.

thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts