Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case some of you didnt know i had a bad accident about a month ago and wasnt sure if i would keep the lude or not. im glad i did though! here are the before pics

Took them 2 weeks and $3800 dollars later, this.....

They went ahead and painted the whole car for me while they were at it, its a single stage urethane job and in direct sunlight it definitely has a wow factor to it. no more faded paint!!! thank god, it was such an eye sore. i am very happy with the outcome :) :) :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and by 3800 u mean insurance paid for it right? Either way, awsome job!
no i paid for it, i dropped full covereage 2 weeks before the accident in an effort to save money. then BAM, my first accident ever, go figure

·
Registered
417 Posts
Absolutely beautiful.
$3800 isn't bad, they must not have padded the hell out of your bill.
My friend parked(cutoff, short stopped) his TL under a truck, ruined the hood, headlight, and bumper and the bill was $5800.
So basically all the same damage/work, but were not sure if it was completely repainted or not.

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
that sucks that you paid out of the pocket but she looks mint! except the passenger headlight looks a little off.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Wow that paint looks great. Mine's faded to hell.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Congrats. Glad you decided to keep it.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
car looks great man... my girl got hers done for 3800 also white with a pink pearl but her white was damn in mint condition but she had a lotta dents she doesnt have now... but man the red is gleaming man

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
looks awesome but i think your bumper or headlights are off cuse it looks like the headlights are pushed back. none the less looks awesome

·
Registered
641 Posts
Wow looks good. I was wondering why the paint looked like it matched so well. But then i read you got a full paint job, bad ass :headbang:.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts