Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally you SH owners like me can convert to a non-sh trans. Introducing these plates I engineered and made. They will allow you to use your SH motor and let you run a halfshaft from a non-sh transmission.

Made from high quality 1/4 steel
Uses M10 1.25 Nuts that are welded in
Comes with M10 1.25 20mm x3 and 25mm x1 Bolts to secure the plate and shaft in place.

Modification to the Halfshaft is required. Its very easy. If you cant do it, a local machine shop in your area could do it for you.

Currently I have 5 plates made. I could have more done upon requests.

$35 + shipping

Halfshaft Modification. Cut the left side bolt hole off.

Installed, I will take a final picture and post it up of how its supposed to look all bolted up. and which side is the front and back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very interested in adapter plate! Have a 98 base that thew a rod, swapped in a built SH Block and still have base tran's etc.... Got to putting my half shaft axle in and doesn't line up @ all! I in to basic fab work but would much rather just buy one. How much shipped to 19061, Pa?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I haven't seen this question asked yet, but how much abuse(torque) can these plates handle you think? I'll be interested if you have anymore.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry guys that I haven't viewed this forum, been busy. I have 1 plate left.

I'll find out for you how much shipping will be

Idk honestly, but I'm sure they could take a bunch. I'll find out how much they could take once my prelude is on the road. But then again my prelude is stock.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone is wondering, Ill have 4 plates made this week. 2 people already have dibbs on them. Just message me via pm if you want one. Thanks

1 - 20 of 79 Posts