Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found a deal from a guy that has Neuspeed sport springs USED for cheap.. He has an SH.

These springs should fit my Base right? ( and yea im gonna match these up with tokico HP shocks)

i know base shocks/ base springs fit SH.. but i guess my question is.. Don't they make springs JUST for SH shocks? and if thats the case these springs wont fit on base shocks?

or am i in the clear?

edit: based on some info, it sounds like he used these neuspeed sport springs on his stock SH shocks.. Is that even possible?

ive searched for over an hour...

·
Registered
347 Posts
As far as I know, you can only swap the springs/shocks together as a combo. SH springs are longer than base springs by almost an inch I believe. The would phyiscally fit i would assume, but may not lower the car as much as they are supposed too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
As far as I know, you can only swap the springs/shocks together as a combo. SH springs are longer than base springs by almost an inch I believe. The would phyiscally fit i would assume, but may not lower the car as much as they are supposed too.
what he said!..;)

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hmm yea base into sh is fine,, but sh into base gets screwy ~_~

kronn yea imma do that thanks man.. hopefully the part is 55.20.16(base) and not 55.20.23(SH)

i guess they do make springs just for SH models.. =/

edit:

confirmed.. he used it on his SH shocks... FAIL for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts