Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my valve cover powder coated last week. sky white and the faces are bronze to match my rims. $80

let me know what you think, add some pics of yours too

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

let me know what you think, add some pics of yours too
I got mine powdercoated but dont have any pics, my question is about the PVC valve gasket, they take that little rubber piece out when they powdercoat it, where can I get another one to put in it so I can put the PCV valve back in it?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I got mine powdercoated but dont have any pics, my question is about the PVC valve gasket, they take that little rubber piece out when they powdercoat it, where can I get another one to put in it so I can put the PCV valve back in it?
What happened to your PCV grommet? Did you lose it or did the shop that powdercoated it?
Here is the part#
17139-P13-000 GROMMET, PCV VALVE $2.78

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
looks freakin great man

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
lol mykizm has the same valve cover

Very true but Mike's spark plug cover has gold faded on the edges.

Mines getting painted the same white as the car when i respray it.:headbang:

·
Registered
641 Posts
That looks awesome! We need pic's of it when you get it on the car!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha that will be awile the car is froze solid in my garage wont be movied again until may. It is so much better then painting, wont chip or crack or anything. i dont know exactly how they faced it off but they did a dam good job, not one little edge is messed up or anything - perfect. I'll never paint another valve cover again. If i had it done ALL white (or any color really) it would have been under $50

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Pm me with details pleeeeeeaaasse.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
That's pretty clean

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Looks HOT!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if you guys haven't noticed, most of the people that replied have white ludes :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts