Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i am trying to sell my 91 sr with original 104,xxx kilometers and it has never been in a accident or anything.
it is white on the exterior and dark blue interior.
lady driven for 10 years
5speed manual trans
original paint
i have the original seat covers from the factory
zero rust anywhere on the car
blue interior, no rips, no wear
this is a immaculate car and looks like it just came off the showroom floor
has clifford alarm system
aftermarket audio deck and new rear speakers
140hp b21a1 motor

-recent repairs-
brand new complete rear brake assembly 70% left in front pads
cat back exhaust (not loud) brand is quiet flow but still a nice sound and tone
new silverstar ultra halogen headlights (very bright)
new alternator
new battery

also i have the original set of winter steel wheels with 70-80% tread left on them, the summer wheels and tires are immaculate but could use a set of tires soon but still good to drive for a while.

i need a pickup for hauling equipment around. thus why i am selling the car.
$6000 firm

i have many pictures of the car i just dont know how to add them to the forum so i am more then happy to email pictures and my email is [email protected]
ive had too many time wasters and thats why i am trying this forum, you will not be unimpressed by this car

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Why does everyone think they can circumvent the rules? They are there for a reason.

Oh btw this is the wrong section....plus you are asking way too much.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
like i said i dont know how to use this site..
Well you need 100 posts anyway to post in the "For Sale" section FYI.

Welcome to the site!

There are alot of rules here that should be followed but seeing as how you have 2 posts Im guessing you didnt really read anything and are only using this site to try and sell your lude, which is kinda depressing.

About the photos; regardless of where this is posted you NEED photos here.

So, if you have them online somehwere you can try to copy and paste them. If not, youll have to go under "User CP" and go to photos and upload them in there, once in there you can copy and past the URL code that this site uses to store the pics and post them in here.

Just a heads up, you will be getting alot of crap/negative talk from alot of people on here if you dont follow rules or put up pictures of the car.

I hope this helps and GLWS,
Luda

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Well you need 100 posts anyway to post in the "For Sale" section FYI.

Welcome to the site!

There are alot of rules here that should be followed but seeing as how you have 2 posts Im guessing you didnt really read anything and are only using this site to try and sell your lude, which is kinda depressing.

About the photos; regardless of where this is posted you NEED photos here.

So, if you have them online somehwere you can try to copy and paste them. If not, youll have to go under "User CP" and go to photos and upload them in there, once in there you can copy and past the URL code that this site uses to store the pics and post them in here.

Just a heads up, you will be getting alot of crap/negative talk from alot of people on here if you dont follow rules or put up pictures of the car.

I hope this helps and GLWS,
Luda

Beat me to it, but here are the rules posted in the for sale section anyway.
http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335991

·
Registered
442 Posts
welcome to the site

sorry for this bro but your new here
and we dont have any background to you
also you live in canada

6k is to much for a scam
details on car is way to perfect for a grany
i not saying that your not true
just saying follow the rules

try your local online ads.
like craigslist

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
The above posters told you this is not the for sale section and were even kind enough to post the rules but you continue to post pictures and more information. What part of cease and desist do you not understand? This will be locked soon once a moderator sees it.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Not meaning to bump this thread, but Blueblood and I both saw the car on CL and commented on how nice yet overpriced it was.
See: http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219599&page=4

You may have better luck with something like thisoldhonda.org classifieds where higher prices are expected. Though the majority of web savvy 3rd genners are probably on this forum.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
not enough premium aftermarket parts to warrant 6k and too many miles on the chassis to warrant 6k regardless of condition. i mean come on its not even 4ws..

u might get 2000 tops if someone is willing to pay it for a basically stock car. try a no reserve ebay auction but follow the rules here.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Yeah, it's in the awkward place of not-classic-yet and not-quite-showroom-fresh. Though, Cajun, those are kilometers. 60k miles. Still probably on its first timing belt!

You're right though, 4ws would really help this car's case as a future classic. OP should hold onto the car for a few years, keep it stock but do the 4ws swap, and watch its value rise.

·
Registered
9,584 Posts

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
he's also asking 6k CDN. not USD.

i dont see it selling for more than 4k though. i can see 4k for the low mileage and no rust since its west coast but still like others said it's not 4ws.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I think there is a rule for pic size. I know there is for signatures and avatars. Common sense anyway. lol I just crop all my pics 33%.

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
he's also asking 6k CDN. not USD.

i dont see it selling for more than 4k though. i can see 4k for the low mileage and no rust since its west coast but still like others said it's not 4ws.
Actually, the Canadian dollar is worth slightly more than the US dollar at this point in time. At today's exchange rate, $6000 CAD is worth $6050 USD.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
At today's exchange rate, $6000 CAD is worth $6050 USD.
My student loans are in US dollars!
:joy:

On the other hand, if I didn't have said loans I might be in the position to make this guy an offer... Or make the obvious choice and import a low mile Beagle instead!

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
If I were to import a car (unfortunately it's not 15yrs old yet so i can't import it to Canada.... stupid law) it would be a cool looking Family Car for when I have kids.
The Honda Freed: (pics are from a fellow CR-Z owner in Thailand who has this as a family car)

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
If I were to import a car (unfortunately it's not 15yrs old yet so i can't import it to Canada.... stupid law) it would be a cool looking Family Car for when I have kids.
The Honda Freed: (pics are from a fellow CR-Z owner in Thailand who has this as a family car)
When are you gonna post pics of a cool car? :evil smile:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts