Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '95 Prelude SE. Leather seats that are beginning to rip due to my sweaty ass weakening the fibers. Anyways, there are some well-respected companies on eBay that make covers for my seats. About $300 shipped for both fronts and the rear. Now, I don't know how the quality is here but it seems, based on feedback, that they really are made with factory specs.

My other option, is to buy some racing seats. I want one piece Brides or Sparcos. They will be cheaper than the adjustable 2 piece designs. The bonus here is the lighter weight and the ability for harnesses rather than seatbelts (MORE MONEY).

Any input?

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
i personally love the look of racing seats...
but if you dont get the reclining type ones i think it would be kinda uncomfortable if you are daily driving the car..
i dont know though cuz i dont daily drive with one piece racing seats..
lol

i WILL have some Bride Gias Low Max 2's in my prelude someday.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Depends if you want comfort or style really. I find the stock seats really comfortable but the racing seats look 100 % better imo. I would say go with the racing

·
Registered
786 Posts
a couple companies actually make leather racing seats. they'll match with the rest of your interior if you go that route. i've been looking into the same thing.recover seats or just get new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts