Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Si States Rear Badge

I went over to the Japanese garage today and they could not get me my SIStates badge because all Si Versions were discontinued. It hurts down inside because I see the residue outline and nothing to fill it, I have the most rarest of 3rd Gen Preludes (maybe of all of them). I must ask for the help of everyone one in this forum. For fellow junk dealers and connections to plastic cutters. Please, I have a 1 in 2500 shot and this car is my world now.:down:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Man that really sucks. I hope someone didn't come and just rip it off. A very few people on this forum have them. I think I know of one and i'll let him chime in. Second can we get pictures of your car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I bought it, it looked like somebody ripped it off. And yea, sorry about no pics. But this was taken form WikiCars

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i have one but i dont realy want to let it go

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Alika & 10gxiong: Thanx, I'll buy it right after work
@Robert Taylor: Gotta give it to him for trying
@preludefan: Jerk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just an observation.

I think it's funny how GoldenLude89 posts a pointless message, edits it poorly and includes a picture. The picture is helpful for anyone scoping this thread that has never seen a SiStates Badge. LOL and Yay.

Seven days later RT, forgoes GoldenLude89's post, which would have been helpful to him, and posts a link to dealerships honda parts catalog exploded diagram that clearly DOES NOT show said SiStates badge. Equally pointless and LOL again.

Dick post, but I saw some guys showing their ass. I thought I'd show mine too.

/thread jack.

Skinner_SiStates, I hope you can get a hold of that badge. Something as rare as the NA release of Panzer Dragoon Saga should been complete and have one hell of a proud owner.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Name your price and I'll pay. Yeah I'm that desperate.

far out, ok, let me think about it for a bit- sorry to be an ass but its the last one i think ill ever see but if its going to a genuine states, then i guess thats where its rightful place is.
you dont have any h23 rods do you? i need some and cant get any here, so maybe we can make a deal, that badge and some cash your way for some rods if you can?

or otherwise pm me- i have it right here in my hand!-

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts