Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gangsta 3rd gen owners!!!

JDM Y0!!!!!

4ws biotches!!!!

WATAF?!?!?!

FOOOOOODDDD!!!!

I'm too lazy to post the rest....here's the link ya'll!!!!

SCP Anniversary Meet

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I shoulda been there, looks like it was a big turnout.

And BTG looking gangster in there :lol:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
danny_d19 said:
Who's the hippie...? ;)
That's Lucifer Caitiff....he will see this thread soon...LOL

Prelude85 said:
I shoulda been there, looks like it was a big turnout.

And BTG looking gangster in there :lol:
It was a pretty big turnout....25 or 30 ludes IIRC. I was SO hoping to see you. :(

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
butterthegreat said:
It was a pretty big turnout....25 or 30 ludes IIRC. I was SO hoping to see you. :(
Sorry I couldn't make it this time around. But who wants to see an old 2g anyways, no one wanted to at the Fresno meet! :lol:

But seriously, i couldn't get anything done, didn't get the car insured and couldn't find a decent place for tires. One day I'll make it out there, one day!:)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prelude85 said:
Sorry I couldn't make it this time around. But who wants to see an old 2g anyways, no one wanted to at the Fresno meet! :lol:

But seriously, i couldn't get anything done, didn't get the car insured and couldn't find a decent place for tires. One day I'll make it out there, one day!:)
Dude....it was overrun with 5th gens!!! No one there knew what engine our 3rd gens had!!! It was sad! I was just happy my car got to hold the banner....then Mine and Lucifers...WOOT!!!

I wanted to see your sexy 2g though....I am an old skool kinda guy...

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
butterthegreat said:
Dude....it was overrun with 5th gens!!! No one there knew what engine our 3rd gens had!!! It was sad! I was just happy my car got to hold the banner....then Mine and Lucifers...WOOT!!!

I wanted to see your sexy 2g though....I am an old skool kinda guy...
Yeah at the Fresno meet i was like it's an "ET2" they were like " :Rock: " There were 3 5ths and a 4th, blah, it's cool to see the newer gens but i had nothing relative to talk about, :lol: Your lucky there was another 3rd genner there. but i feel your pain, us old skool guys get "No respect, no respect i tells ya!" :)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prelude85 said:
Yeah at the Fresno meet i was like it's an "ET2" they were like " :Rock: " There were 3 5ths and a 4th, blah, it's cool to see the newer gens but i had nothing relative to talk about, :lol: Your lucky there was another 3rd genner there. but i feel your pain, us old skool guys get "No respect, no respect i tells ya!" :)
The sadder thing about that is...I know ALOT more than some of the other guys about their 4th and 5th gens....Most of SCP isn't really that technical...they just drive the car. That is by observation only mind you.

Having lucifer there was cool...we were the badasses cause we had 4ws and everyone was like, "What's wrong with your back tire"...."got 4 wheel steering"......"Whoa! Cool!"..."How's it work?"

It was cool though...noone knew what lucifer and I were talking about...my g/f even knew! LOL.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Yikes that is sad! I thought all Prelude enthusiasts had some knowledge of all gens, i woulda been a real outcast out there! :lol: Which woulda been kinda cool.:scool:

How bout an old skool honda meet next time? :tongue2:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Prelude85 said:
Yikes that is sad! I thought all Prelude enthusiasts had some knowledge of all gens, i woulda been a real outcast out there! :lol: Which woulda been kinda cool.:scool:

How bout an old skool honda meet next time? :tongue2:
What...with like 2 of us? LOL

I know of all gens...just don't know much about 1st gens....I WANT ONE SO BAD!!! :(

The only reason I know so much...is cause I planning on owning them all...MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH :devil:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I swear i see at least 5 different 2nd gens a month and like 10 3rd gens around here, they just don't have any interest in them i guess, but it would be cool if we could something like that going.

I don't think ima get that 1st gen i was planning on getting, it may turn out to be more work than i planned, =/ maybe you should pick it up. :)
But i'm still pending on that!

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hprelude5R said:
butter you look like a bouncer...or maybe a hit man.

How many necks do you snap a day? :)
Wouldn't you like to know. ;)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ToxxicLuder90 said:
mmmm....... ribs own my stomach.
LOL...yeah, the second batch he freakin ignited. He threw them on the grill and a huge ball of flame went up...it was awesome! Damn grease...LOL

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Nice Prelude meet J-butter.
Wish you guys can come to my meet next month...want to take a road trip to NYC? lol! :p :p

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Prelude4ws13 said:
Nice Prelude meet J-butter.
Wish you guys can come to my meet next month...want to take a road trip to NYC? lol! :p :p
Yeah right....not with these gas prices.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
hey butter nice picts did u and lucifer drive in circles like that last meet, i think that made me sick last time but it was great, yea most of scp are kinda noobs when it comes to older ludes, all they know is mugen this and that and woow u got a turbo, did u lower ur lude yet, it looks droped, dang i need to get mine done and cruise over there for a meet again,

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tricken said:
hey butter nice picts did u and lucifer drive in circles like that last meet, i think that made me sick last time but it was great, yea most of scp are kinda noobs when it comes to older ludes, all they know is mugen this and that and woow u got a turbo, did u lower ur lude yet, it looks droped, dang i need to get mine done and cruise over there for a meet again,
Nah we didn't get to....it was a park. That last time did make me dizzy. ROFL

I haven't dropped the lude yet....still stock height. ;) In time...I have other things pending at the moment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts