1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
too futuristic... looks like it came from Irobot

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
im not gonna lie those headlights are sex. next week end im gonna come back here with some sick ass pictures cuz im goin to the international auto show in the city (NY) and they have all the concepts and new releases i went last year and it was sick so if you want concepts you should either go to this car show or wait till i get the pics up.

EDIT: it looks like it has 2 retactable moon roofs 1 over each person

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
flylwsi said:
looks like the scion version of a dodge magnum / chrsyler 300c hatchback ;)
i thought the same thing from the first pic...it has the wide ass aggressive stance, but its shorter then those chrysler boats. same styling just about tho, looks like scion wanted to make it sportier/futuristic.

i love it, would drive it in a heart beat. and im sure EVERYONE would be gettin whiplash when i drove by.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
It's not totally ugly. Not that great-looking, either though. Six beers deep on an empty stomach and I might take her home :p

The production one isn't gonna look anything like that, though. It's got too many concept car goodies. Clamshell hood, funky doors, no handles, ENORMOUS c-pillar. It would be an interesting counterpart to the tC, though. Same drivetrain but a little more practical? (I'm assuming the hatchback means there's some cargo space.)

I like how the front looks like some kinda anime robot thing.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
so i did a little more research on this car, and apparently it has turn signals built into the wheels!!!! although no one can get any word from scion, so we dont know if its gonna look like that when it comes out, but they are def. planning on adding another vehicle to their name.

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
Autobots, transform and roll out!
Haha, I thought the same thing:

'Transformers: Robots in Disguise'

Cool headlights, too crazy for me. I'll keep my 3g :emthup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.