Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says guys time for a sapog meet agin it will be at the best buy parking lot by ingrum park mall it will be like the first meets we use to have for the new pople it will start at around 8pm till like 9pm either we will go eat or go to one of the normal meets they have around town let me know if you need a sapog sticker 10 for 2 any color pm me for any info pr call or text me at 210-269-9317 please even if you talk to me and say your going still post lol thank you hope to see you all there

·
Registered
304 Posts
thanks for the pm.. we'll see bc my car is in the shop right now.

how is your 5th and 4th gen going to be there? you driving both at the same time? haha jk

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the pm.. we'll see bc my car is in the shop right now.

how is your 5th and 4th gen going to be there? you driving both at the same time? haha jk
na i wish lol na my friend is driveing the 4th gen i am driveing the 5th gen hope you can make it out

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1.jesus98lude (jesus)5th and 4th gen will be there:)
2.ludenight95 (oliver)
3.LloLLLl oZLLl (carlos)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1.jesus98lude (jesus)5th and 4th gen will be there
2.ludenight95 (oliver)
3.LloLLLl oZLLl (carlos)
4.Abelsgotspeed (Abel)
5.crls (carlos)
6.j/b (juan)

·
Registered
85 Posts
2.ludenight95 (oliver)
3.LloLLLl oZLLl (carlos)
4.Abelsgotspeed (Abel)
5.crls (carlos)
6.j/b (juan)
7.Earnie from work

·
Registered
380 Posts
No promises, but since it's only a mile or so from the house, I should be able to make it. Life has been crazy lately. Out of town trips, pregnant wife, and all of the other shit that I won't go into. Anyways, will definately try.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No promises, but since it's only a mile or so from the house, I should be able to make it. Life has been crazy lately. Out of town trips, pregnant wife, and all of the other shit that I won't go into. Anyways, will definately try.
thats cool congrats on you and your wife about to have your kid hope you can make it out:headbang:

2.ludenight95 (oliver)
3.LloLLLl oZLLl (carlos)
4.Abelsgotspeed (Abel)
5.crls (carlos)
6.j/b (juan)
7.Earnie from work
8.inv4SIAN(dewey)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
hey jesus, when exactly is the big meet? the one after this 16th. i'm going to see who all from austin i can get to roll with me out there.

what time of day? i also need to make sure im off so let me know whats up.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey jesus, when exactly is the big meet? the one after this 16th. i'm going to see who all from austin i can get to roll with me out there.

what time of day? i also need to make sure im off so let me know whats up.
it will be on a saturday all info will be up after this meet:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts