Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anyone have any comparison pics of the OEM and s2000 wheels. I know the s2000 wheel is supposed to be smaller, but its hard to judge with pictures just showing the s2000 wheel installed, anyone have any measurements or comparison pics. Im considering doing the conversion after my turbo is up and going.

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
Are those both S2K wheels? Different years or somthing. I really like the bottom one, what is it out of?

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
There are 3 different types. 00-04, then 05 and 06. I've been looking into this for awhile. The bottom one I believe is an 05. If you look carefully it doesn't have the cruise switch. 05 and 06 cruise switches have a cancel button on them and the prelude doesn't. 00-04 works fine though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
SCGMafia said:
^ that is from a civic i know i've seen it somewhere yes now i remember i saw it from some guy on superhonda
edit:also i'm not sure that the 05 or 06 will let the cruise controls work since they have 3 while 00-04 have 2 buttons as well as the lude<--dont quote me on it
edit again (ugghh): and with the pics that scgmafia brought the first is 06 second is 05 and third is 00-04. and doesnt the insight have the same airbags/steering wheel as the 00-04 s2k?

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know about the write up, i was just curious about the actual size difference, like if anyone has a pic of the two wheels side by side?

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
I will when I have mine done.

I just like the fact they are a fatter feeling wheel in your hand over the stock Prelude wheel.

·
Registered
708 Posts
bigballer8526 said:
^ that is from a civic i know i've seen it somewhere yes now i remember i saw it from some guy on superhonda
edit:also i'm not sure that the 05 or 06 will let the cruise controls work since they have 3 while 00-04 have 2 buttons as well as the lude<--dont quote me on it
edit again (ugghh): and with the pics that scgmafia brought the first is 06 second is 05 and third is 00-04. and doesnt the insight have the same airbags/steering wheel as the 00-04 s2k?
how much would this bad boy go for on ebay?

:) i want one

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
Where has everyone bought theres from so far? Ebay? I really like the look and like someone else said the thickness.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
you don't need a comparison pic, the s2k wheel is definately smaller and more comfortable.

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
Boosted521 said:
you don't need a comparison pic, the s2k wheel is definately smaller and more comfortable.
Boosted want to sell me your wheel? hahahahh

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
prylwd said:
Boosted want to sell me your wheel? hahahahh
boosted want to TRADE me your wheel?

haha

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
rofl.

if anyone really wants an s2k wheel i suggest searching on s2ki.net. i see them for sale constantly on there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts