the stoppers:

summer wheels: (sold)

shaved keyhole:

freshly painted may 2008

the end

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Looking good. Just need to paint those calipers.

Mike (H4L)

·
Lambo Lude
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
always lookin good

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
its not all the same ya grinch!! jeez i just wanted to show off a few new pics is it a crime to add old ones?

and mike i am dying to paint the calipers.... any advice?

I was just asking a question. That was all. I would think it would be easier to just add the few extras to your already existing thread, but that was it, not meant to be anything more.:spinface: And I like Christmas, so I am not a grinch!;)

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
:sigh:eek:ohhh yea snow fall,:sigh: i cant wait for that storm to get here ive got my sleds(snowmobiles) ready....
Lol.. ur getting your sleds ready... im getting my skis ready... Jet ski bitches... ftw!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
damn ryan what were you thinking, this lude is horrible... bad ass lip kit, rims and clean as hell... ugh i hate you... lol so im totally joking, bad ass bro and i even like the stock wheels back on it... the snow one is great

·
Lambo Lude
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pics. What kind of camera are you using? Lens?
its a nothing special sony cybershot point and shoot paired up with decent photoshop knowledge :)

damn Ryan how do you drive this thing in NY, its soooo low
eh its not that low, besides my lisence is not very valid right now so i only drive to work

damn ryan what were you thinking, this lude is horrible... bad ass lip kit, rims and clean as hell... ugh i hate you... lol so im totally joking, bad ass bro and i even like the stock wheels back on it... the snow one is great
thankyou sir that means alot to me, the car is a base model but yeah the stock wheels dissapeared 1 by 1 on me basically, i picked up those SH's for a steal of 80 bucks for all 4 lol

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
80 bucks for those wheels... sir your not helping your case in me not hating you anymore lol

·
Lambo Lude
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol i got my type s wheels with brand new tires on them for $380 2 years ago and i just sold them for 400 with bald tires

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
so im coming to new york... that must be where everyone is to rip off... believe it or not its hard to rip ppl off in alabama... even with the dumb rednecks in it (i say that cause im from new orleans but lived her 12 plus years)

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
looks good man. have always loved that shot in the night w/ your headlights....they almost look purplish...looks sick w/e color they really are

1 - 20 of 35 Posts