Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i recently figured out that a C pillar bar from a Acura RSX (02-06 intregra) will bolt right up with our preludes. I know for years the go to was the da9 C pillar but those are becoming harder to find.

So the bar DOES extend so it can easily bolt up to the B pillar, however i have it bolted on the C pillar since i was daily driving and I am fairly tall and need my seat further back. But i CAN confirm that i will work on the B pillar as i have tried it but didn't take a photo.

I don't want to hear anything about safety or how effective it is. i don't carry passengers and I do track my prelude. even if you daily drive I think its looks great and adds to the overall look of our chassis'.

its your car so do whatever you like!

if you have any questions feel free to ask!

stay safe!

the brand is a Megan racing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Looks good. I’ve got the EM Racing c pillar bar in my lude. You could always change out the bolts that hold the bar to the brackets with pins to make it quick release for if there are passengers in the back. That’s how mine works.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. I’ve got the EM Racing c pillar bar in my lude. You could always change out the bolts that hold the bar to the brackets with pins to make it quick release for if there are passengers in the back. That’s how mine works.
i didnt know that?! can you link a photo and the site for the quick release!? thank youuuu

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
I don’t have any pics at the moment and I bought it through a group buy on here years ago. I can get pics of the pins tomorrow. You can get them at any hardware store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts