Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
gb still open!!!!

I have just talked to Rotora and if I can get a group buy together they will make us os brakes for our cars. there is one catch 100%deposit. but I think we can do it. we also need to have at least ten people.

brake kit is fronts only.

Rotora 4 piston caliper (FC4 series)
330x30mm 2-piece design float disc (13” disc in slotted or drilled/slotted)
Stainless steel braided brake lines
H2 ceramic pads
7075 billet aluminum mounting bracket
Group buy price=$1,396.50 (shipping free anywhere in US)

Note: 17” wheels will be required

Attached please do find a wheel clearance chart and make reference to below to determine if their current wheels will clear of what wheels are needed to clear.

A=27.5mm
B=187mm
C=113mm
Rotora stocks all service/replacement parts which can be obtained directly through rotora or any of our authorized resellers.

01. cainofnorcal 1 set
02.cur88alan 1set

·
no mo mod
13,011 Posts
yea thats a little much...unless you're doing it just to show...
*shrug*

I like the 4th gen brake upgrade more :razz: fits under 15" wheels

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
Good luck on this one. Not a bad price. A complete budget up upgrade with big rear disc, big front disc w/caplier, stainless lines, master cylinder uprgrade and pads is about 700ish. So I don't think many are going to get in on this.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck on this one. Not a bad price. A complete budget up upgrade with big rear disc, big front disc w/caplier, stainless lines, master cylinder uprgrade and pads is about 700ish. So I don't think many are going to get in on this.

wher would i find these

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Isnt the Wilwood kit already good enough?

·
no mo mod
13,011 Posts
fastbrakes.com has the rear brakes

4th gen brakes up front run ~$350

search the forum...info is there.

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's more than I paid for the car!

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
wher would i find these
Its something you have to put together yourself.
  • front and rear big rotor kit -fast brakes $376.27 shipped
  • 4gen prelude si front calipers - $5-$250
  • 1st gen legend no abs master cylinder - $10-90
  • stainless lines $90-110
  • ceramic pads $100
It took me a while to get every together because I was being cheap. The master cylinder cost me $15 new and the caliper were $45 on ebay.

·
Registered
563 Posts
yea they do and they only cost a Grand and they come with complete front and back w/ SS brake lines. WILWOOD FTW.
Kudos to you though for get us aftermarket support.:Rock:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
guys wtf? the man is trying to give us another option than wilwood and youre all rambling about wilwood group buys and shit. cut the guy some slack, see what he can accomplish and if its worth the price then the 3rd gen lude community will respond accordingly.

just because we already have one big brake kit doesnt mean it would hurt to have another option. if DC was the only company that ever made headers for us, when they stopped i would be fucked right now without a chikara header.

its always good to have another option. best of luck working out a deal with the company!

-Owen

1 - 20 of 42 Posts