Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly don't know how those of you who live in snowy climates get around in the lude. I couldn't get anywhere I had to go! Lol. The snow was to high...
Plus, I don't think my car has ever been this dirty!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
yea snow makes it difficult but you get used to it plus its always fun lol but if the snow is like 5 inches or more then im like a snow plow lol

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Just gotta move slow when the snows bad, but its definitely not the best car for the snow haha

·
Registered
289 Posts
It isn't too bad. A 2wd truck sucks major ass, I mean like an ass Hoover.
I just have a fun moment when going around a corner that goes downhill from a level road. 4ws+drift= weird feeling and fun.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I just moved from FL to OH for school in the fall. My car is lowered 2.5. It snows every weekend almost. Fuck this, can't wait to get back to FL. I will tell you it makes for good fun. There's an empty parking lot for a closed down mall about 5 mintues away from my house. When it gets icy it's Ohio drift! I even had a teggy come and join me from the neighboring apartments.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
you think your car is dirty? haha you should see mine with wintery mix all week and no chance to wash it, i cant wait till monday when its gunna be sunny and about 20 degrees to clean mine

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
i wish it'd snow here... but nooo weathermen/people blow! if there is 3 inches or more, i'd definitely plow! and whats the deal... was it like 60 degrees outside. that guy isn't wearing a jacket! lol. is this picture photoshopped :p

·
Registered
786 Posts
my prelude watches the snow from my garage. preludes are def. not good winter vehicles. my integra did better in the snow than any of my ludes ever have. but my explorer does the best of all :) 4x4 FTW

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
i actually dont mind my lude in the snow. it handles pretty well i think. especially if you arent dicking around and hitting mailboxes like i did my first winter with the yellow lude. that was a great lesson though. i learned alot from it and even avoided another couple potential disasters this winter because of it. and when i want it can be hella fun in parking lots. alot better than my buddies FWD talon (4G63_powered on here i think) actually as we found out when he couldnt keep up doing laps around a light pole after bowling. lol

my white lude on the other hand is sitting nice and warm in a warehouse his mom owns. lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts