Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I prefer keeping my 1600-page PDF file on my USB thumb drive (which I take everywhere). Then again, I keep all my 2.5GB worth of Honda manuals on there.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Is there away that I might be able to get a copy of that? or am I still to new
Sure. Just create an FTP site. Then give me the IP + l&p.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I guess its good to remind people every once in a while. This has been done before. It took me 15 minutes and Google to find this site and you dont have to tune in next week for another chapter.

Download entire helms manual FOR FREE here http://www.spoonhonda.com/index_ie.htm

Find original post for this here http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281265&highlight=helms+manual+download
I don't believe you read the OP correctly. He has scanned each page and saved it online so that you can access them at any time from any computer. I agree that downloading the manual is easier, but there's always that time when you're on a machine with restricted access or restrictions on downloading.

FYI pIERCE, my guestimation was inaccurate.
The USDM Helms BB6 manual is 1376 pages (one PDF file).
The ATTS info guide is 47 pages (one PDF file).
The Mitchell Wiring guide is 55 pages (one PDF file).
The Electrical Troubleshooting Manual is 417 pages (417 PDF files because of internal links).

And the BB6 manual is average size. The 2006-2009 Acura CSX manual is 2900 pages. The 2002-2006 DC5 manual is 2000 pages. The 2007-2009 CR-V manual is 2300 pages.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I have this big black book I carry around...
I have that too, but since I don't like the idea of damaging it, I don't carry it around with me. I'd rather print off pages from the digital copy.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
I don't see much point in owning it if it doesn't get used...it's great when I flip to a page and am reminded that it was raining the day when I last using that section.

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
Yes, it should. In fact and in truth the whole resource thread should be updated. I would, but I'm not a mod. Oh well, maybe I'll just make more resourceful threads to fall into obscurity. Shimee and Kronn will likely join me.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
Thanks RomPirate but I think I'm just going to sticky the link to the manuals on spoonertuner.com all the links are working now and its one less step to get to them. But I have to hand it to you for the idea.

Yes, it should. In fact and in truth the whole resource thread should be updated. I would, but I'm not a mod. Oh well, maybe I'll just make more resourceful threads to fall into obscurity. Shimee and Kronn will likely join me.
Have you seen the resource thread lately? I updated it a few weeks ago and I'm planning on doing more in the future, but not every write up made is sticky worthy though. But I've been working on it when I get minute to do so.

·
Bearderator
8,519 Posts
Last edited by Honda4Life; 05-05-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Added another HOW TO
:eh:

Maybe I'm missing something. If you are editing it and adding the plenty of new write-ups and information articles then great. Honestly though it's missing a LOT. I mean Shimee even has his own resource thread for his write-ups.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
:eh:

Maybe I'm missing something. If you are editing it and adding the plenty of new write-ups and information articles then great. Honestly though it's missing a LOT. I mean Shimee even has his own resource thread for his write-ups.
I don't know why it shows H4L last edited the thread, I added a bunch of Kronn's info threads about 2-3 weeks ago. There is more to come I just have to get to it, the mod team and I still have to finalize the rules revision we have been working on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts