Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to get peoples opinion on what looks good on a red lude. Color and type. I've looked at the 4th gen picture thread and couldn't figure out what would look good. I guess its all on opinion obviously. "To each their own!" Blah.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
175 Posts
I like bronze on red.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^^ X2

Yea rim and color. I guess I kinda like gun metal and bronze. Not sure on the type though.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I saw his lude before. Looks pretty good. I thought about doing the same but I don't really want to copy his car. Maybe if I paint it a different color. We'll see..
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
red is a good color... silver, black (kinda played out though), bronze, white will all look pretty good but yeah i agree the style is more important first

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
any color but crazy ass colors work on red. Nuff said... I had white ones (look at jokes car the wheels on it are my old ones) and they looked damn good.

·
Registered
175 Posts
K well I am looking at getting rims myself, I like the Enkei RS7, Konig feather, or 5zigen FN01R-C. I want any of those in bronze, hopefully it looks good with my green!

·
8====D ---> ( | ) = win
1,663 Posts
chrome

:laugh:

no seriously.... if well done, it is quite tasteful

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
well im a huge fan of rota if your going for that look but if your lookin a lil more flashy and kinda bigger... konig ive always loved... but they are right... the lotta spokes do look good on our cars... like a rota circuit 8 or 10... the slipstreams i personally love... tenzos are nice too... maybe one of the flat black ones with the red lip? just look around find 5 or 6 you like and post them up and we can help you there

·
Registered
341 Posts
I was lookin at the Rota Grids. Found this lude on cardomain with some bronze ones. I too have a red lude and i hopefully plan to get some like this.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
white ftw

·
Registered
145 Posts
i say neither bronze, white, or red lip because my friend have a m3 with gold wheel and it look sick. i say its all on design and drop factor.
i had a custom repainted red lip on black face wheel right now. im a 5th gen though =\

and white for the people talking bout white on red

make sure of offset =] if i had a chance to redo my wheels it would be offset first then wheel design then color

1 - 20 of 34 Posts