Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.
I got these vis mugen replica sides brand new from NoMoSh.
Hondamonster painted them black and I never installed them.
Wellllll Lucy is sick as hell...so it's safe to say I need the funds for that other than just rocking these.
So heres they are.
You guys make me offers..
but I don't want to just give them away because they have never even been installed and I'm not in that big of a rush.
Also you will have to cover the shipping from 37167 and the paypal fee...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
were they spray painted black? they have absolutely no gloss...and they look like they have a texture to them...i'm interested in them how bout you get me a shipping quote to 33155, and we work out a deal

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hahahaha nice pizza box! Would I get a discount on these if I work at jets? Lol
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; MB200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hows the fitment any idea??
they have never been installed...but i dont see what would be messed up about the fitment...

were they spray painted black? they have absolutely no gloss...and they look like they have a texture to them...i'm interested in them how bout you get me a shipping quote to 33155, and we work out a deal
Hondamonster spray painted them black yes..they do have gloss..and they dont have a texture...

i havent a clue how much shipping would be..i can find out tomorrowish...

im trying to get like $200ish out of them since they are new...

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
bump!
someone buy these!!
SAMSUNG-SGH-A867/A867UCHJ3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,279 Posts
why dont we just wait..and you come to my crib for the TN IA Chris...

and their yours....free of shipping..and with a pretty fucking swweettttt hommie hook up....
How about done, done, and doner? :) And hell, if i get impatient? Fuck it, i'll float you the cash for the shipping and the boxes. Can't leave a brother out in the cold! :emthup:

·
Registered
669 Posts
*in arnold schwarzeneger voice*

YYYOU SONOFA BITCH!
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; MB200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts