Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I'm going to get any buyers, so I'll try parting it out. I just wanna recoup some of the money I put into it. The engine is shot. It's a Manual. Interior is black and in great shape. Any interest?
The car ran and drove before I pulled the head and let it sit, then the engine seized.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Looking for the support bracket underneath the metal battery tray. Shipped to 90602.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Phoenix - Are you still parting out this car? I could use the metal connecting pipe for the cooling system (Honda part# 19505-PK2-660 - renumbered to 19505-PK2-750) and both the left and right controller arms if the bushings are still good. I haven't been on the board for awhile so not sure how this works but you can email me at [email protected] if necessary. Kind of an emergency as the car is parked until I get the pipe!

Appreciate any help on this! Thanks...

- Jim

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I don't think I'm going to get any buyers, so I'll try parting it out. I just wanna recoup some of the money I put into it. The engine is shot. It's a Manual. Interior is black and in great shape. Any interest?
The car ran and drove before I pulled the head and let it sit, then the engine seized.
Im still looking for a ton of wiring items, will buy!

Please let me know if you have anything left.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking a timing belt cover if you are parting out.

·
Registered
1990 Honda Prelude 2.0Si, 1989 Honda Prelude 2.0Si 4ws, 1990 Honda Prelude Si 4ws, etc.
817 Posts
Bump. Is this thread still active? If it is, I'm looking for the rear window glass. Feel free to PM me about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts