Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bud, sorry I wasn't able to put up a fight tonight.

It was dark, rainy, and actually, I don't race in the first place. I wanted to get a look at your car, then I accidentally pulled on you from the light. I know I let you down by not participating after that, but I just wanted to get home.

Rolling with you on the highway for a couple kilometers was fun, and I regret I didn't pull over and introduce myself at the exit. Have a good'n my luding friend, and stay safe in your adventures. :smilejap:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Hey bud, sorry I wasn't able to put up a fight tonight.

It was dark, rainy, and actually, I don't race in the first place. I wanted to get a look at your car, then I accidentally pulled on you from the light. I know I let you down by not participating after that, but I just wanted to get home.

Rolling with you on the highway for a couple kilometers was fun, and I regret I didn't pull over and introduce myself at the exit. Have a good'n my luding friend, and stay safe in your adventures. :smilejap:
no sweat man. There's always next time my good looking luding friend. :alonehappy:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wot teh fok
Brah. I guess you never had a missed connection, got home, felt bad about and decided to write online?
:drunk:
handball gets it. He's friends with the entire internet!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Brah. I guess you never had a missed connection, got home, felt bad about and decided to write online?
:drunk:
handball gets it. He's friends with the entire internet!
Andew don't mind him. Me and him live 5 blocks from each other and i try to be his friend but he's just a stewpid prick.

oh and btw friend reqwest sent. :smilejap:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aren't we all.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Once the weather gets a little warmer my friend. Picsallday. I got nothing but time and no reesponsiblities.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andrew's lude y u no lower??:yuno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts